The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

Finally got to talk to Yiling on msn again today. ...
I had a nightmare. Yiling came back. But she sai...
Haven blog for a few days already. Today as usual...
Weekly meeting today.Nothing much in the meeting. ...
Forgot to update again.Well, yesterday was our age...
Came back on sunday, but i've been too busy to upd...
Maybe my last update before i fly off to Australia...
Havent updated the past few days. Well, nothing m...
Forgot to update last nite so here's the update!We...
Well, there's one thing that I dun like with regar...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I realized i havent posted anything about my birthday yet.

Well it was over and nothing much happened. We had dinner at the Line, Shangrila on monday. The buffet spread was fantastic and so was the food. The presents were wonderful and so was the crowd.

Anyway, the main reason i'm posting this is because something came across my mind when I was showering.

People always say to be yourself to be yourself. But some people's natural side is an adaptive side. Meaning that their natural personality is to blend into situations and to blend and adapt to other people. Like if you're together with someone who likes to take the lead, suggest things then I would play the part of the follower. If you're together with people who have no opinion or dun know what they want, then I'll take the lead and suggest and do stuff. In that way, what's your "be yourself"?

I'm always myself. But i'm never rigid in my character.

(0) So Waddaya Think! 7:12:00 AM